We collect and receive the following categories of information:
How will we use your data?
- Information You Provide Directly. We receive the information you choose to provide when using our Services, such as personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Information We Collect or Receive When You Use Our Services. We may also collect or receive information when you use our Services. We collect some of this information using cookies, web beacons, and other technologies.
- Location information. We receive this information when you choose to use location-enabled services that we offer, if any, and also when you use certain location-based informational, marketing, or public service applications that we or other parties offer, if any.
We use each of the categories of information we collect and receive for the following business purposes:
- To provide our Services. We use the information we collect and receive to provide you with the Services you use or request. For example, we use this information to:
- Create accounts and process your registration with our Services;
- Provide technical support and respond to user inquiries;
- Notify you about updates to our Services or send other communications that are relevant to your use of our Services; and
- Enhance our ability to detect and prevent fraud and potentially illegal activities in connection with our Services and otherwise enforce our Terms of Service.
- To improve our operations and Services. We also use the information we collect and receive to provide content you may find relevant and interesting and to maintain and upgrade our operations and our Services. For example, we may use this information to:
- Solicit input and feedback about our Services;
- Identify and address technical issues on our Services; and
- Better understand the visitors who come to our Services and the content of interest to them.
We also may use the information we collect and receive for other purposes that may be described to you at the point of collection or for which you provide your consent.Security.
We have adopted physical, technical, and administrative safeguards to help protect against theft, loss, misuse, and unauthorized access to or disclosure of the information we collect and receive. However, please note that no data transmission or storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your information and privacy, we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to our Services and cannot be responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your information, or any other disclosures out of our control.Children's Privacy.
Our Services do not knowingly collect, use, or disclose personal information from children under the age of 13 or as otherwise defined by local law without prior parental consent, except as permitted by the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act ("COPPA") or other applicable local law.Third Party Links.
Satori’s headquarters is in the United States, and, regardless of where you use our Services or otherwise provide information to us, your information may be transferred to, maintained, and processed by Satori, its affiliates, and our operational partners and service providers in the United States. Please note that U.S. privacy laws, regulations, and standards may not be equivalent to the laws in your country of residence and such information may be subject to lawful access by U.S. courts, law enforcement, and governmental authorities. Please be aware that information we obtain as a result of your use of the Services may be collected, transferred, stored, and processed in the United States or another country in accordance with applicable law. If you cannot use our Services without engaging in cross-border data transfers, please refrain from providing us with any personal data. We cannot and do not represent that we operate in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation and similar laws.Legal Basis for Processing for EEA Residents
Satori makes no representations and warranties or any claims whatsoever in connection with compliance of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
. To the extent our activities are subject to international data protection laws that specify limited legal grounds to process your information, the legal bases for our processing activities are to perform our contract(s) with you; to meet our legal obligations; and for our legitimate business purposes, including to improve our operations and Services, detect and prevent fraud, and enforce our Terms of Service. We rely on your consent to send you direct marketing messages about our products, and services. If you do not provide certain information to us, we may, in some circumstances, be unable to comply with our obligations or provide you with the services that you request. We will tell you about the implications of not providing certain information.
Our Services use online technologies called "cookies" and "web beacons," as well as other local storage technologies. This section explains what these technologies are and how they may be used.Cookies and Other Local Storage Technologies
Generally speaking, "cookies" are text files that are placed in your device's browser, and that can be used to help recognize your browser across different web pages, websites, and browsing sessions. Your browser or device may offer settings related to cookies. For example, you may be able to configure your browser not to accept cookies or to notify you when a cookie is being sent. For more information about whether these settings are available, what they do, and how they work, visit your browser or device's help material. If you decide not to accept cookies from us, you may not be able to take advantage of all of the features of the Services.
Cookies are stored on your device or in "local storage." We also use other types of local storage technologies, such as Local Shared Objects (sometimes called "Flash cookies"), in connection with our Services. These technologies are similar to cookies in that they are stored on your device and can be used to maintain information about your activities and preferences. However, these other local storage technologies may use parts of your device other than your browser, which means you may not be able to control their use using the browser tools and settings you use to control browser cookies. For more information about managing Flash cookies, please visit the Adobe Flash Player website. Your browser's privacy controls may enable you to manage other types of local storage.
- to help authenticate you when you use our Services;
- to remember your preferences and registration information;
- to present and help measure and research the effectiveness of our Service, advertisements, and email communications (by determining which emails you open and act upon); and
- to customize the content and advertisements provided to you through our Services and on other websites and services you visit.